Prepare for Your Best Postpartum with Birth Waco!
Taught by a Texas Department of Health Trained Breastfeeding Educator and Certified Postpartum Doula, this 2.5 hour Breastfeeding Basics Course presents an in-depth look at latching, positioning and tips for overcoming common obstacles in the early days of breastfeeding.
Psst... we know breastfeeding works best when Mom has knowledgeable support so partners are welcome and encouraged to attend. We'll pass on some practical ways to they can help during this special time, too!
- Breastfeeding Anatomy- Understanding the How & Why
- Life with Baby- Tips to Set Yourself Up for Breastfeeding Success
- Is Baby Getting Enough Milk? Taking Away the Guesswork
- Latching & Positioning Made Easy- Keeping it Simple!
- Engorgement & Pain with Nursing- Learn What's Normal & What's Not
- Lip & Tongue Ties
- Tips and Tricks for the 4th Trimester- Practical, fact-based information for you and your partner to make life easier as you settle in with your new baby.